Work Smarter Not Harder
According to Communities in Schools (CIS), one of the nation’s largest youth serving organizations and a leading dropout prevention organization, there is no single risk factor that can be used to accurately predict who is at risk of dropping out.
A study by the National Dropout Prevention Center at Clemson University reported that students who drop out often cite factors across multiple domains.
- Guide Learning Solutions helps students, school districts, teachers, schools, and parents identify the factors that improve student success and high school GPA.
- Focus on specific fundamentals that lead to grade improvement.
- Check yearly progress from freshman year to graduation.
- Instant feedback and reports.
- Takes 15 minutes or less to complete.
Guide Learning Solutions provides tools, resources, and services to equip educators and empower students.